|Job Ref:||204581822||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Long Eaton||Address:||Post Code:||NG10||Salary:||£29000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:01|
Frontline Recruitment Nottingham are currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer for a prestige client based in the NG10 area of Nottingham. |
Our client design, manufacture and supply in excess of 450 high quality products satisfying the UK and overseas Educational Products market. Our products are produced under a 'World Class' quality system accredited to ISO9001, ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
MAIN DUTIES AND
• To provide technical information and answer technical questions from any source within or outside the company.
• To design and develop new products providing suitable production information for their manufacture and upkeep, and complete the projects within the dates and costs specified.
• To estimate, design, modify and build products in line with the company's 'Special Projects' Procedure maintaining specification and estimated costs.
• To ensure Special Project requests are completed and returned within the specified time.
• To provide technical information and liaison to help achieve the planned production schedule.
• To provide technical information to assist in the generation of technical manuals.
• To train internal and external staff/customers on related products.
• CE marking including EMC and LVD.
• HND or above in an electrical engineering or similar discipline.
• Use CAD packages to create schematics and product assembly drawings and artworks.
• Experience of using Microsoft office.
• Knowledge of control systems, sensors and instrumentation.
• Knowledge of control panel layout and design.
• All round general knowledge of electrical/electronics disciplines.
• Be able to work alone as well as part of a small team.
• Use of Orcad, FastCAD, Solidworks electrical, Boardmaker, Corel Draw, Microsoft AXAPTA.
• Knowledge of the following:
- Motors, electrical machines and AC/DC variable speed motor drives and control gear.
- PLCs and Ladder logic.
- Data acquisition systems.
- Analogue electronics.
- Power systems, including protection, fault analysis, power quality and smart grids.
37 hours per week, i.e. 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday (1/2 hour for lunch), 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Friday