|Job Ref:||204581882||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£12.25/hour Overtime||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
Site Installations Engineer £12.25 per hour + O/T, Coventry ( with international travel ) |
Opportunity for international travel working on complex installations projects for aerospace / automotive sectors
The Site Installations Engineer will be hands on, customer facing and responsible for the efficient installation of plant produced by the company. Your responsibilities will include:
* reading / working from detailed drawings / adhering to company installation schedule
* maintaining productivity / quality effectiveness during site installations
* monitor all work against specifications to ensure quality / accuracy
* development / assembly of plastic / steel fabricated items
* H&S / quality control / statutory compliance / provision of on the job training for colleagues as required
* assist site foreman to resolve mistakes / errors / variations from specifications
Our client, which is part of a larger Group, is a leading manufacturer of high quality process equipment for the Aerospace and Automotive sectors and carries out turnkey projects on a worldwide basis.
The Site Installations Engineer will have a recognised mechanical qualification with experience in pneumatics, pipe fitting and welding i.e. Stainless, Steam, Water and Plastic, and be fully conversant with the installation of PVC / GRP, polypropylene and steel extraction systems. You will need strong communication and organisation skills and be able to work under pressure to scheduling deadlines. Knowledge of Health & Safety in manufacturing / production / engineering environments and a customer focused approach is essential. Additional experience preferred in:
* fusion welding and GRP
* steel erection with current MEWP / IPAF / forklift licence and current CSCS card
* CDM regulations / mechanical engineering principals / controls & instrumentation
* PLC hardware and software integration (e.g. Siemens, Mitsubishi & Alan Bradley)
* good understanding of essential H&S Management
There is potentially substantial international travel and you must be able to travel at short notice / work away from home / overseas for up to 6 weeks at a time. Generally hours of work are 7.30 a.m. until 4.00 p.m. Monday to Sunday ( 38.75 hours per week ) with time off / overtime paid if working weekends.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Site Installations Engineer, please email your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262326CF.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: site installations engineer jobs commissioning installation manager production manufacturing engineer engineering manager electromechanical welding pipe fitter pneumatics CSCS Coventry jobs Birmingham Leicester jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use