|Job Ref:||204580068||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Horsham||Address:||Post Code:||RH13||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
Job Title: Procurement Administrator / Buyer|
Employment Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: A Market Competitive Salary
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Procurement Administrator / Buyer to join an ambitious and supportive team situated locally in Horsham.
This is an excellent role working in a professional environment with a company that is progressive, innovative and always striving to build on success.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
• To carry out day-to-day administrative duties within the procurement team
• Maintenance of ERP / MRP Database
• Requests for quotations
• Confident when dealing with general enquiries
• Meet deadlines and timescales
• Record and report functional KPI's and Supplier KPI's
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and maintained.
• The ability to establish personal influence and credibility with internal stakeholders and suppliers is essential.
• Chasing orders
• Liaise with existing suppliers and be able to source alternative suppliers.
• To create purchase orders in a timely and accurate manner
• Communicate effectively with colleagues and customers suppliers
Key skills required:
• Chartered Institute Purchase & Supply (full or part qualified) preferred.
• Experience of purchasing within the engineering industry
• Procurement Function Experience
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Good Communication skills
• Quality Management Systems (ISO)
• The ability to build key relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
• Influencing Skills
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Buyer, Procurement Administrator, Procurement, Raw Materials, Direct Buying, Procurement Team, Junior Buyer, Purchasing Administrator, Purchasing