|Job Ref:||204580069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £73000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Sr. Planning Engineer for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £17K-£73K PER YEAR, Tax Free! (Depends on Experince)
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• NA., in Mining Engineering
• 10 years experience in open pit designs and operation
• Specialized knowledge in the use of SURPAC, AutoCAD and spread sheet software.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Organizes and supervises all outside process and metallurgical test works.
• Carries out all designs of optimum pits to ensure extraction of ore with minimum operation cost and strip ratio.
• Prepares bench plans and ore haulage using SURPAC and AutoCAD software.
• Prepares daily, monthly and yearly production schedules with close liaisons with geology and plant departments to supply reliable and practical production plans.
• Develops yearly production schedule and operation requirements for budget estimates.
• Carries out detailed cost analysis for all mining activities correlated with similar international mining operation to provide the mine management with all required measurements to minimize the operation costs.
• Conducts regular and routine statistical and economic analysis concerning production and operations, which reflect the actual performance of the mine.
• Supervises the daily perfoll1lance of the mine contractor to ensure safety operation and required ore production.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon