|Job Ref:||204580110||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £73000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Technical Manager for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £48K-£73K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemical / Metallurgical / Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 10 yrs relevant experience as a Process Engineer or a Technical Expert.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Varied and extensive process operation and technical experience, including an indepth knowledge of Casthouse processes and a demonstrated understanding and use of basic and advanced statistical process control and designed experiment methods.
• The incumbent is required to have strong abilities and solid exprience in managing people, and if possible varied and extensive process operation and technical experience.
• Maintain and review the specifications of allow materials and other consumer products that need a Casthouse specification.
• Demonstrated ability in achieving results and driving change is required. The position requires strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Direct control and motivate the work force to achieve high skill and maximum manpower efficiency.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon