|Job Ref:||204580188||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
Field Service Engineer - Covering Plymouth and surroundings areas |
There will be a probationary period and the successful applicant.
Must have electrical and electrical controls knowledge. Qualifications ideally have an electrical qualification. Must have mechanical, plumbing and/or process knowledge. The applicants must have a full driver's license and ability to work in the UK. Must be a natural problem solver and have a flexible approach to work. The applicant will be working on water treatment plants and wash water reclaim systems. Pressure, Jet Washers, Wash Systems and air & water towers etc.
SPA Passport to work and CSCS Skillcard training and accreditation will be provided. Applicants will need to be reasonably fit and healthy.
If applicants have any specific qualifications that are relevant to our work, such as confined space working, electrical, welding skills, working at height (PASA/IPAF) etc. then this would be an advantage.
• Service, Installation and Commissioning of supplied equipment and customers owned water conditioning, wash and wash recycling related equipment.
• Service, Installation and Commissioning of new equipment taken on by the company
• Site Surveys
• Pre-installation site Meetings
• Maintenance of van stock
• Maintenance of local area stores and stock
• Maintenance of tools
• Completion of reports and PDA records
• Completion of stock requests for van stock and local storage facility
• Completion of time sheets, expense forms etc. in a timely manner
• Completing all work in a safe manner
• Participation in standby rota
• Attendance of training courses and service meetings
• On the job training of other company personnel
• Occasional assistance to manufacturing dept.
• Co-operation with company objectives and targets
Start salary £22k to £24k plus , also you will be required to be on call one weekend per month and this is worth another £4k per year. Other bonuses and overtime incentives are in place.
Company vehicle supplied with fuel card, uniform, phone etc.
Permanent Position - Call John - (Apply online only)