|Job Ref:||204580404||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||LS8 4BU||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
One of the worlds leading Energy Management organisations have a new opening for Contracts Engineers with experience of Medium Voltage and Switchgear to join their division in the Yorkshire.
-Converting customer orders into work instructions and ensure that any goods required to execute the contract are expedited.
- Take customer requirements and correctly interpret the scope of the work, including the compilation of schedules of equipment .
- Post tender liaison and negotiation with the customers.
- Convert orders into works instructions.
Source, procure and expedite contract specific purchased goods and services in conjunction with manufacturing team.
- Provide support by phone or fax to customers relating to questions on the technical aspects of tenders and contracts.
- Source, procure and expedite contract specific purchased goods and services in conjunction with manufacturing team.
- Compile spare parts schedules.
- Liaise with the materials management dept, the workshop and Field Service.
- Undertake contract management activities including work to maintain or improve completion dates and maintain or improve budgeted margins.
- Desirable: Engineering qualification - ONC or equivalent (electrical / Mechanical) or gained through working experience.
- Familiarity with Medium Voltage switchgear and associated products and service capabilities.
- Good basic working knowledge of various PC based computer systems and software e.g. Excel, Word, MS project, Lotus notes, intranet, Internet, (Knowledge of SAP an advantage).
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to join a global player please call William Goulden on (Apply online only) for further details