|Job Ref:||204580951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Post Code:||DY12||Salary:||£18000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:56|
Our client; a well established and reputable Engineering/Manufacturing firm is looking to recruit a Press Setter (ROSPA). |
As a Press Setter you will be working within a Press Shop and Press Tool environment and hold a Power Press Certificate or ROSPA certificate.
To be successful in the role of Power Press Setter you may be working /or have worked as a Tool Setter, Machine Setter or Setter/Operator on Power presses and will have the following skills and experience:
* ROSPA or Power Press Certification
* Experienced/fully conversant in setting Power presses including HME's, Arboga's, Bliss's, Aida's and Rhodes ranging from 10T through to 500T capacity
* Able to load, amend machine settings and make tool changes as required to our busy schedules
* To be able to liaise closely with Operators to ensure they understand and comply with the company's Health & Safety, Quality and Production requirements each time they are producing customers components.
to integrate and play a successful part in driving the company forward
* Counter balance Forklift license is preferred
Working hours are 39 hours over a 4 day week from 07.00am until 5.15pm.
This position is based in Pershore in Worcestershire and is easily accessible from Redditch, Droitwich, Malvern, Evesham, Pershore, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Stourport, Halesowen, Stirchley and parts of Birmingham.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to apply then please contact Adecco today!
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer