|Job Ref:||204580986||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Alton||Address:||Post Code:||GU34||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
Portfolio are currently working with a company in Alton, Hampshire to recruit for a CAD Design Engineer to join their expanding team. |
Our client is a growing company who have been established for 50 years, their products are used by some of the most well-known names in industry. Serving all sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Cutting Tools, Precision Engineering companies etc. from SME's to large corporates.
In this role you will be responsible for the design and detailing of special purpose machinery, jigs, fixtures and tooling as well as assisting with new product design. You will need to be a CAD Design Engineer with experience using Solidworks.
• Creating accurate drawings for production
• Produce production drawings from existing products and bring up to date existing drawings and designs
• Component designing
• Producing drawings for 3D printing for fixtures and special parts for equipment
• Liaising with customers and suppliers regarding design issues
• Create and maintain document and version control of all drawings
• Being responsible for the quality of drawings produced, including all measurements and specifications etc.
• Create black and white artwork (part numbers, logos etc.) for stencil production using Corel Draw
• Experience as a CAD Designer, with mechanical manufacturing background
• Electro-mechanical experience
• A good understanding of manufacturing processes
• Display problem solving skills
• Ability to produce electrical schematics would be a benefit
• A knowledge in automation and machine building would be helpful
This is a full time, permanent position
A salary of £25,000 - £30,000 is on offer for the right candidate, depending on experience