|Job Ref:||204581112||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:56|
Abatec are currently seeking a Stores Supervisor for a manufacturing client based in Chippenham. |
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in a challenging and varied role, where you can have a real influence on the future success of the business. They are currently undergoing a period of extensive growth and expansion and require a Stores Supervisor on a permanent basis.
Your general duties will include
• Make efficient use of available resources
• Ensure that all work carried out is in line with process instructions
• Actively promote good communications between all
• Collect accurate and timely information on holidays, hours worked, absences, etc
• Conduct return to work interviews following sick absence
• Support and motivate the stores team through appropriate training and guidance
• Understand the requirements for health & safety and emergency procedures
• A minimum of 5 GCSE's (including passes in Maths and English)
• Fork Lift Truck qualification desirable
• Previous stores experience essential
• The ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
• A willingness to question processes and look for improvements
• An understanding of MRP and ERP systems is desirable but not essential
Salary and Benefits
• Salary negotiable dependent on experience
• Free parking
• Amongst other benefits of working in a large prospering company
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee. The reference for this vacancy is 126136.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client