|Job Ref:||204581567||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£13 - £15/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
Profile for job NC24222, Toolmaker.|
Toolmaker required for a leading supplier of tooling components to the automotive industry based in the High Wycombe area.
The successful Toolmaker is likely to come from a Tool-making background with previous experience in Precision Grinding & milling. The Ideal Toolmaker will be able to work accurately to drawings & be able to work with a variety of manual & CNC machinery.
Toolmaker Position Overview
* Primarily responsible for milling, manual grinding including Cylindrical and Surface Grinding
* Use of both manual & CNC machinery
* Interpreting engineering drawings
* Compliance to company health & safety regulations
* Ability to work unaided
Toolmaker Position Requirements
* Proven experience in a range of CNC machinery
* Proven ability with manual machinery
* Ability to work accurately to engineering drawings
* HNC/ Apprenticeship experience would be advantageous
Toolmaker Position Remuneration
* Salary: £13-£15 P/H (dependent upon experience)
* 40 hours per week - Day shifts
* Overtime available
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on (Apply online only)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy