|Job Ref:||204581597||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||France||Address:||Salary:||£129888 - £144320/annum Attractive Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
Business Unit Director EMEA - Chemical Water Treatment|
Salary: €180,000 - €200,000 plus bonus
* Mackenzie Stuart are working with a market leading Specialty Chemical Company
* Operating globally with a Multi € Billion Turnover
* The business has seen significant growth in recent years and is committed to continuing this trend.
* You will be responsible for growing the Water Treatment Business Unit throughout the EMEA region.
* You will be tasked with managing the sales team, distributors and agents to increase sales, market penetration and the customer base within the EMEA region
* Responsible for defining & executing the sales and marketing strategy throughout the region
* The role will have a P/L ownership of the EMEA Market.
* You will be responsible for a large headcount across the region
* The position requires at least 10+ years' chemical water treatment experience
* The candidate must have a strong understanding of the use of specialty chemicals within the water treatment industry (Coagulants, Flocculants, Corrosion inhibitors, Antiscalants, Defoamers, Disinfectants, etc.)
* The candidate must have a sales/marketing background.
* The candidate must be commercially astute and customer focused.
* You must have proven success in management development.
* You should have previously had experience with a multi € million P&L.
* The candidate must have met and exceeded their previous targets within the industry.
* You must be able to discover and implement a growth plan throughout the division.
* You must have Technical knowledge and background.
* International travel is a necessity so the successful candidate must have international experience.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors