|Job Ref:||204581644||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£37000 - £43000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Plant Engineer to join a leading life sciences company based in the Essex area. As the Plant Engineer you will be responsible for day to day operation, maintenance of production equipment and plant room equipment. |
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Plant Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To take a leading role in setting up and establishing the new facility as a profitable and reliable company asset. To maintain facility asset databases, maintenance schedules and technical SOPs.
2. Provide knowledge and technical support in the event of equipment and plant failure. To ensure preventative maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with the preventative maintenance plan. Report and repair any identified faults.
3. Responsible for the overall control and coordination of all engineering activities related to the ongoing operation of the manufacturing facility including calibration, maintenance, installation and repairs. To diagnose plant/equipment breakdowns/defects and reduce equipment down time.
4. To ensure plant/equipment breakdowns are repaired in an efficient, timely & cost effective way. Reduced down time of plant/equipment, safer working environment, less accidents &improved efficiencies
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Plant Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
2. Proven industry experience in GMP HVAC facility operation
3. A working knowledge and practical experience for using Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
Key Words: Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical / Multi Skilled / GMP / HVAC / Maintenance / Breakdown
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves