|Job Ref:||204579127||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
Position: Business Development Manager |
Salary: c£45k plus benefits including car & bonus
My client is a leading independently owned Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance business in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to over 1,600 clients in 60,000 locations.
Reporting to the Regional Business Development Director, this business development role will require a professional with the necessary experience, drive, commitment and determination to achieve our business development objectives. They will have a background within an M&E maintenance environment and experience of dealing with clients in Facilities Management
This role would suit an individual looking to develop their Business Development career
The Business Development Manager's principle responsibilities to include the following:-
* Secure new regional business and achieve targets for the Eastern Region
* To implement the Company's and Region's Growth Strategy
* Develop long term relationships with Clients
* Assist in the preparation of tenders
* Assist with the production of monthly and pipeline reports
* Monitor competition activity, understand their strengths, weaknesses and pricing and advise regional sales team.
* Undertake Site surveys
* Preparation of estimates in support of regional estimating team
* Maintain the highest standards of integrity and personal conduct.
• Ability to recognise and to secure true opportunities
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills to influence, persuade customers, i.e. understand customer needs, sell solutions etc.
• Resilient character, self-reliant
• With a disciplined and structured approach to work, the successful candidate will have an ability to plan, organise, work under pressure and to deadlines
• Team player, but ability to work without close supervision
• Business Development experience and knowledge of the Industry.
• Full, clean driving licence
• Understanding of estimating, with ability to carry out site surveys and technical background
• Experience in the M&E Maintenance environment
• Based within the eastern region
• Maintain the highest standards of integrity and personal conduct