|Job Ref:||204579179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chicago||Address:||Salary:||£158029 - £171199/annum Exec Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Role: Business Development Director - (Heavy Civils)|
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Salary: $240k base & Executive Package
Mackenzie Stuart is working retained with one of the world's largest and highly regarded multi-disciplinary main contractors in North America.
The successful appointment will be responsible for leading work winning efforts and Design-Build and P3 pursuits across the US.
* A strategic role that will require the individual to look two years ahead.
* An Understanding of the North American Infrastructure market, which will be biased towards highways, bridges and large scale transportation projects.
* Track, manage, prioritize and develop win strategies for potential opportunities, ensuring they meet company objectives and targets.
* Develop relationships and structure teaming approaches with regional design firms, owners and clients
* Experienced in pulling together JV teams who in turn will work with designers/estimators to ensure bids are accurate and cost effective on Design-Build projects.
* Be the standpoint, number one point of contact when comprising bids/proposals for mega projects valuing in excess of $500m+.
* Strategic thinker to offer clients new approaches, ideas and strategies suited to the company's strengths.
* A seasoned business development and pursuits executive in the North American Infrastructure market.
* Will have a proven track record of previous wins of a significant nature
* Long term relationships with clients is key including Government Authorities and Transport Authorities.
If you believe you are at this level and have the correct skills, please forward your CV on accordingly. Due to a large anticipated response, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume your application has not been successful.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors