|Job Ref:||204579180||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
Senior Commercial Manager - Rail Infrastructure|
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Attractive Package
Location: South/South East England - Flexible
Mackenzie Stuart is working exclusively with a leading multi-disciplinary main contractor which undertakes various Infrastructure Projects throughout the UK. The business urgently needs to bring on board a Senior Commercial Manager with significant experience delivering civils, building and M&E work packages to the value of circa £100 Million in the rail sector.
* The Senior Commercial Manager will be responsible for leading a diverse team of 10 commercial managers and senior QS.
* Support the bidding process including the negotiation of on to ensure compliance with the company's procedures and favourable contract terms and conditions.
* Liaise with project support functions such as finance, supply chain, risk and ensure an all-round commercial service is maintained
* Ensure that adequate records are maintained in respect of project issues and commercial management processes
* Develop and operate strategies to maximise project revenues and cash flow in line with business polices.
* Ensure timely submission of all contractual notices and supporting data including robust payment applications
* Support the board in delivering a holistic and best value service for similar projects to Crossrail and Network Rail with particular emphasis on delivering heavy civil engineering type work packages.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Proven leadership and strong people management skills with an ability to run a tender and then manage it post contract.
* Previous experience of managing senior commercial teams, working on contracts above c£100m. It is essential all applicants have a clear understanding of commercial processes in the Rail industry and must come from a QS being a member of RICS.
If you believe you are at this level and have the correct skills, please forward your CV on accordingly. Due to a large anticipated response, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume your application has not been successful.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors