|Job Ref:||204579371||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Sutton||Address:||Post Code:||DN6||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Depending on Experience||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
Junior / Graduate QS|
An opportunity exists with an established and reputable regional developer based in Sutton, Surrey. Projects are throughout South London and the South East and are predominantly new build housing up to £5m with some mixed use developments too.
This is an opportunity for a QS with industry experience or a recent Quantity Surveying Graduate to develop their career and knowledge. The potential is there for you to take.
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparing / updating detailed bills of quantities, estimates, labour hours and material cost
• Collating, checking, inputting, monitoring and formulating data to produce the project estimate
• Site measurement
• Assisting senior staff with preparation of tender packages
• Assisting with setting terms of contracts with subcontractors and subcontractor management
This position will suit candidates who have either:
• Recently completed a degree in Quantity Surveying
• Completed a year or two post graduate experience in Quantity Surveying
• Experience and some relevant qualifications leading to full time Quantity Surveying
Excellent prospects are available for the right person