|Job Ref:||204581183||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:59|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
£60,000 - £75,000
Main Contractor Permanent
About the Company
This is arguably one of the leading top players within the industry at this moment in time. I am very proud and happy to represent this company. They turnover over £2 Billion and have various other sides to their business which involves a construction, housing, civil engineering, dry lining and maintenance division. With over 15 offices and multi satellite offices this company are consistently growing each year and also have merged with big names over the years to help increase their brand. My client have been around since the early 1900's and have won many awards over the hundred plus years of service.
About the Role
The company have a senior level Quantity Surveyor opportunity based initially in the head office in Surrey and then on site in Dartford. The site is a new build police centre worth £24 Million in value. You will be responsible for measurements, take offs, procurement, valuations, variations, assisting with CVR's, sub-contractor payments, final accounts and client meetings.
About the Package
* The company will offer up to £75,000 as a basic salary
* You will also expect to receive an impressive car package or company car
* 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
* There are annual salary reviews
* Pension and private health care
* Travel allowances and bonuses.
* Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background and a construction background is desired but not always essential.
* A degree in Surveying or other form of construction background would be ideal.
* A driving license would be required for site visits.
* At least seven years in a surveying related role is ideal.
Jerome Lewis on (Apply online only)