|Job Ref:||204581262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:59|
Goodall Brazier is retained to source a high calibre Quantity Surveyor for a leading Structural Steel business based in the Midlands. This successful and growing team require someone with a solid background in Quantity Surveying, who can successfully manage the day to day surveying functions of a number of projects and provide the best financial outcome for the company.
Experience within structural steel is preferred, however if the right individual can display solid Quantity Surveying experience within the construction industry they will also be considered.
* Working closely with Contract Managers to conduct valuations and monitor client accounts
* Conduct measurements and surveying duties on site
* Carry out cost value reconciliations (profit and loss)
* Preparation of contract documents
* Calculate accounts and actively negotiate final accounts and payments
* Good knowledge and understanding of construction & steel work activity
* Commercial awareness
* Excellent financial and numerical skills
* Understanding of building law & regulations, contract law and health and safety law
* Good working knowledge of JCT and NEC standards
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Richard Goodall at, quoting reference RG-QSMID