|Job Ref:||204581379||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:59|
Site Manager and NHBC |
Location - Devon
Salary - £50,000 Plus Package
I currently have a permanent position for a Site Manager working with a highly regarded national "House Builder "the purpose of this position will be management of a housing development in accordance to time, cost and quality. You will be managing a small team of personnel and co-ordinating all the subcontracted trades onsite.
Ideally, the desired candidate will have a stable, proven work history of working with NHBC and being nominated for or having already obtained awards.
My client is known for high standards and the delivery of a quality product. Their awards speak for themselves. In 2015, they not only received a five-star customer satisfaction rating from the Home Builders Federation for the fifth year in a row; they were also named Best Large House builder for two consecutive years at the prestigious WhatHouse Awards.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* To comply with the clients, Build Policy and Procedures.
* Supervise and co-ordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build to the required build quality and build programme.
* Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
* Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
* Effective daily use of appropriate company Information Systems and databases.
* Comply with Site Managers responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety & Environment Policy and complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis.
* At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
* Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
* Direct liaison with Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/quality control; and report on the same to Contracts Managers/Construction Director.
* Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company's needs.
* Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
Pride in The Job Award
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency