Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||204582124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £58000/annum + Benefits and Package||Post Date:||27/09/2016 02:56|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Major Residential projects |
Up to £58,000 + car allowance + package but package is negotiable for the right person
Leading Main Contractor with a major development in Manchester
About the job :
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to take the lead on a £40M+ new build project Manchester. This project is certainly one you will take pride in helping to build & will be talking to all your mates about! This project will give you secure project workload for a number of years & after that there will be several opportunities to lead another scheme.
This is one not to be missed - more details will be given on enquiry.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
• Have a minimum of 12 years' experience in the UK
• Have prior experience working on major new build construction projects £30m+ as the #1 QS
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to mentor & coach junior QSs to achieve their potential
• Able to start a new job with a 1-month notice period
• Ideally a Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn the equivalent:
• Salary up to £55,000 - room for Negotiation
• Car Allowance
• Pension Contribution
• Rewards Scheme