|Job Ref:||204582091||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swansea||Address:||Post Code:||SA1||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum plus package||Post Date:||27/09/2016 02:56|
Our client is a top 15 main contractor on the UK. The company has offices across the UK delivering a broad spectrum of projects covering most sectors of the market. They have recently won a series of live refurbishments to shopping centres and need to appoint a Project Manager to join the team. |
The Project Manager will be site based and the ultimate number 1 on the project reporting into a regional construction director, candidates will need to have experience in monitoring cost on projects (alongside a QS) and have excellent client skills.
- Design Development, both pre-construction and through the build.
- Procurement, both materials and sub-contractors.
- Drafting both short term and target programmes against the Master Programme.
- Sub contractor management, ultimate control of all people on-site.
- Developing the original Health & Safety plans, checking methods statements and risk assessments.
- Liaison and co-ordination with architects, designers, structural and building services consultants on all technical queries.
- Controlling all project budgets.
- Regular reports back into Regional Construction Director.
- A stable work history working for top UK main contractors.
- Experience working on 2 stage design and build new build construction projects.
- Number 1 Project Manager experience on projects in excess of £10m.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a main contractor with high profile project work who can offer genuine career progression to director level. To apply for this role contact Dan Gevaux at UKL Professional