Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||204582077||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum Travel, Pension, Bonus + Perks||Post Date:||27/09/2016 02:56|
Mechanical Commercial Manager required for Specialist M&E Contractor.|
Are you looking for a role where you can really make decisions and have an influence on the direction of a business? I'm currently working with a mechanical specialist contractor who are looking to appoint a Lead QS to oversee multiple projects and eventually become commercial manager for the business with share options available moving forwards. The ideal candidate will have a mixed background within project management/ engineering, estimating and surveying. The role will be very client facing with business development being part of the role. With the business still in its growth stages, this is a good opportunity to join the business to aid in its growth and become a key decision maker in the business.
Typical projects are commercial fit out jobs in Central London for reputable contractors and healthy order books. Competitive packages and bonuses available for suited candidates.
See below typical duties which may change depending on experience level:
* To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
* Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
* Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
* Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
* Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
* Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
* Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
* Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
* Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor ideally within Fit out
* Relevant qualifications
* Experience working with a recognised M&E Contractor
* Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare, expenses and discretionary bonus
I have agreed with my client to meet to discuss my shortlist of applicants by 16th September with the view to set up interviews Week Commencing 19th September.
For further information and to discuss this role, or a selection of other roles I am currently recruiting in more detail for either yourself of someone you know please give me a call on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business