|Job Ref:||204580932||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wimbledon||Address:||Post Code:||SW16||Salary:||£34000 - £40000/annum + Gd Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:31|
Building Inspector - Needed near Wimbledon.|
- To ensure compliance with Building Regulations and associated legislation.
- Taking responsibility for the inspection of new homes under construction and/or conversion.
- Contributing to the inspection of other developments.
- Inspecting homes at key stages of construction and/or conversion.
- Recording and reporting results of inspections.
- Contributing to disciplinary cases against builders.
- Providing site survey reports.
- You must have an NVQ level 6 or qualified with a HNC/HND in a construction related discipline.
- Associate membership of an appropriate recognised professional institute would be beneficial.
- Experience in residential developments.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the above skills please send in your CV