|Job Ref:||204580449||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
About the Client: |
A large Affordable Housing provider that is about to play an exciting role in the development of 500 new homes in London. The organisation manages 18,000+ affordable homes, and has in the past been shortlisted for ALMO of the year in the UK Housing Awards.
• To manage projects from design through to construction
• Contribute to finding new development opportunities
• Ensure accurate and timely forecasting of dates and expenditure for all approved schemes
• Maintain detailed project files and audit log
• Establish relationships with other teams within the organisation to ensure that all information is appropriately shared
• Manage the expectations of key stakeholders
• Ensure the handover process of projects is effective and well managed
• Ensure that performance targets are met and a culture of performance management, customer care, value for money and service user empowerment is embedded in each project
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is in the early stages of their development career with experience of the inception to completion cycle.
An understanding of cost control and financial appraisal of projects is required, and a proven understanding of management issues relating to the planning process. The candidate must have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and should be an effective team player.
About the Offer:
Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent career development opportunities.
Please ensure that your CV illustrates that you have the skill-set required in the role/person brief outlined above.
"PSD Property is a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Land, Technical, Commercial, and Design, Construction, Sales and Operational roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call (Apply online only) and ask for a member of the Property team