|Job Ref:||204580196||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dubai||Address:||Salary:||£171199 - £230460/annum Bonus||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
Regional Director - Buildings (Consultancy)|
Location - Dubai, UAE
Salary - $80kAED per month-$110kAED per month + Bonus
Mackenzie Stuart is pleased to be working alongside this globally acclaimed architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision firm through the recruitment of this exciting position. The organisation already has a developed market position within the Middle East and is looking to take advantage of strengthening market conditions. The position will encompass all Building markets with a focus on MEP Services, Structures and Project Management across the Commercial and Residential sectors.
* Develop strategic business plan alongside the Regional Managing Director focused on business growth.
* Spearhead the operational and delivery capability.
* Integral at the early stages for training and recruitment.
* Full Profit and Loss responsibility.
* Business Development orientated, the individual will spend a significant amount of time developing new clients.
* Hold leadership for a Country Board of Directors covering disciplines such as Business Development, Project Management, Cost Management and HR.
* The individual must be familiar with the local culture and marketplace.
* Will hold a degree in either Project Management, Engineering, Architecture or related.
* Hold a Professional Membership
* Business Development orientated.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Experience leading a team of over 200 employees.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors