|Job Ref:||204579959||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Stanmore||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Plus Additional Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
My client is a leading specialist subcontractor working in the supply and installation of multiple systems including Acoustic Partitions/Systems, Sliding & Folding Partitions as well as Glazed & Drywall solutions across multiple sectors all over the UK. Many of their clients are blue chip companies working alongside established Tier 1 Main Contractors.|
They are now in the market for an experienced Contracts Manager who is willing to travel into London as well as the Midlands to cover a wide catchment area of projects.
About The Role of CAD Designer
- Undertake surveys as required.
- Liaise with local authorities (planning officers, building control etc.)
- Attend site / project meetings.
- Build relationships with clients/contractors
- Be part of the Pre-Con Team i.e. Prepare tender/construction information.
- Produce layouts and detailed drawings for multiple systems across the market
- Create project specification documents including Design Risk Assessments.
About The Candidate
- Educated to degree level in design or related field
- AutoCAD Certification
- Skill in updating, maintaining, operating and evaluating all AutoCAD software and related equipment
- Microsoft Access, Word and Excel, Adobe, Graphic programs
- Proficiency in the use of Internet browsers and email
- Dynamic personality and willingness to learn and progress
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the UK's leading and most well-established Sub-Contractors, please forward your details in for review