|Job Ref:||204579834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Heathrow||Address:||Post Code:||TW6||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Plus Additional Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
My client is a leading specialist subcontractor working in the supply and installation of drywall, plastering and suspended ceiling solutions for the commercial workplace & airports across the UK. Many of their clients are blue chip companies working alongside established Tier 1 Main Contractors. |
They are currently looking for an Intermediate Level Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial Team managing schemes across the Western, Southern & South East Home Counties.
About The Role of Intermediate QS
- Assisting with the preparation of project budgets, checking projects contracts, administering projects contracts.
- Measurement of project to check quantities against tender allowances.
- Preparation of tender documents for any sub contract works and specialist suppliers.
- Set budgets for, and raise payments, for subcontract labour; manage variations as they occur; producing fortnight cost reports to their Clients.
- Assisting with the preparation and discuss the final account for projects.
- Negotiate and agree final accounts within parameters set by Line Manager.
- Prepare monthly Cost Value Reports.
About The Candidate
- Qualified to Degree level, degree must be in construction or at least 1 working years' experience within the construction industry.
- Ideally have worked for a specialist interior fit out contractor
- Have experience administering JCT 2005 & JCT 2011 contracts with and without Design Portion, D&B, and Fixed Price and any NEC form of contract
- Able to deal well with people at all levels within their client as well as suppliers.
- Eligible to work full time within the UK.
- Valid UK driving license is essential with own car
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK's leading Drywall Contractors, please send your CV in for consideration to Carl Tipping