|Job Ref:||204579755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Plus Additional Package||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
My client is a leading specialist subcontractor working in the supply and installation of drywall, plastering and suspended ceiling solutions for the commercial workplace & airports across the UK. Many of their clients are blue chip companies working alongside established Tier 1 Main Contractors. |
They are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their project delivery team managing schemes across London & the South East.
About The Role
- The Contracts Manager has overall responsibility for the projects on site, and the allocation of work involved in these projects.
- Managing and working closely with the Pre Contracts and Projects team, ensure that projects are delivered on time, in budget and adhere to legal compliance.
- The Contracts Manager should manage these responsibilities with a preventative, not reactive approach.
- Manage Projects Managers and Site Managers effectively
- Oversee the financial aspects of each project.
- Ensure that the Health & Safety delivery mechanism for each project is being adhered to.
- Accompany the Sales team to new business presentations.
- Oversee the quality aspects of each project.
- Visit sites on planned and spot check occasions.
- Managing multiple projects at any given time.
About The Candidate
- Good relevant experience as a Project Manager.
- Knowledge of materials, specifications & working practice used in the industry
- Must have relevant construction qualifications
- Understands / manages internal customer relationships / partnerships
- Demonstrates corporate mind-set in actions
- Demonstrates financial acumen
- Translates strategy into specific objectives and actions plans
- Anticipates problems and makes corrections
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Seeks opportunities for personal development
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK's leading Specialist Sub-Contractors please send your CV in for consideration