|Job Ref:||204579690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
Senior Building Surveyor |
About the Role
Due to recent growth in the South West, Capita is now looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join our established team in Cardiff. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing part of the Capita Property & infrastructure business where you will be based in Cardiff, working on projects across the south west, and south wales. Capita work with a range of clients throughout these areas, and you will be conducting surveys, dilapidation reports, and providing project management advice, while developing client relationships .
About Capita | Local Government, Health & Property
Capita Local Government Health & Property is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are one of the UK's largest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in the design, management, infrastructure, real estate, civil engineering, environmental management and transport sectors. We are also the market leader in strategic public-private partnerships with local government clients.
We have over 4,000 staff based in 60 UK & Ireland offices offering a vast range of professional and technical expertise across an unrivalled number of services. The breadth and depth of our experience ensures that we are able to add value to any project, regardless of size, complexity or sector.
What you will do
* Provide a broad range of professional Building Consultancy services across the UK supporting the implementation of the business plan and fulfilling the revenue and profit targets.
* This will include the development and care of client relationships and providing a premier service to win new and repeat business across the whole range of commercial and professional building surveying service
Your experience will include:
* MRICS qualified or close to achieving Chartered status
* Good communication skills with a pro-active nature
* Have detailed and thorough knowledge of both traditional and modern building construction technology
* A strong track record as a professional Building Surveyor, showing the desire for a progressive career structure
* Experience of property refurbishment and maintenance
* Experience of controlling quality on projects
* Team player and capable of influencing others to achieve necessary output
* A broad thinker who can take a commercial view of property and asset management
* An ambition to drive the business forward and an interest to develop both new and existing services
* Commercially aware and financially astute individual
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us