|Job Ref:||204579656||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Package||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:32|
A privately owned regional contractor that specialise in building Care Home's and Retirement villages operating across the South from their head office in Hampshire.|
They require a Contracts Manager for a number of new projects they have coming through towards the east of their patch. They ideal candidate will have contracting and residential experience and can either be a Project Manager looking to step up or an established Contracts Manager.
* Ensure the pre start Health and Safety plan is fully developed prior to site start in accordance with Health and Safety Executive Directive.
* Ensure the required registers and site specific environmental action plan (SSEAP) is produced in accordance with company guidelines.
* Ensure that the company Health and Safety Procedures Manual is complied with at all times.
* Ensure that in the event the companies policy is revised that all management are aware of this and amend their working practices as necessary.
* Interview consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure they are competent prior to commencing work.
* Liaise with safety consultants and Safety Director to ensure that monthly safety inspection reports are actioned.
* Undertake detailed safety inspection with site managers during site visits.
* Ensure site staff receives the requisite Health and Safety training in accordance with the Company training matrix.
Suitable candidates will hold a valid CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid.
* Established regional builder
* High quality product
* Niche builder
* Excellent career progression
If you are interested in this position please apply. There will be a 2 stage interview process whcih I will help you prepare for within plenty of time.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business