|Job Ref:||204582315||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:00|
Well-known and large scale luxury travel business currently requires a Web Analyst with a sound understanding of conversion optimisation and knowledge of Google Analytics to join its friendly team in Crawley|
Working within an e-commerce team responsible for the online sale of luxury long-haul holidays, the Web Analyst will play a pivotal role in promoting the understanding of online customer behavior, using Google Analytics to identify customer behaviour patterns and identify recommendations for enhancements to customer journey.
With a highly analytical mind and appreciation of customer behaviour, the Web Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Work with Finance and Commercial teams to ensure that web analytics are reported in line with business analytics
- Produce automated weekly, monthly reports (Excel, BI tools, Google Analytics) and ad hoc reporting as required by the business.
- Deliver error reporting and analysis.
- Establish "dashboard" style online reporting from a range of different data sources for senior management team in the areas of acquisition, conversion and retention
- Put in place merchandising campaign analysis, feeding back to the business on performance post-campaign.
- Be one of the business owners for our analytics tools & tags (Google Analytics) and point of audit for web data to ensure accuracy.
- Regularly audit tracking tags and parameter implementations for data capture accuracy.
- Specify and recommend improvements to tracking to fit with business requirements; co-ordinate delivery of these changes with IT (and external agencies, where required).
- Consolidate data and validate against other business sources.
In addition, the Web Analyst will support the Merchandising Executive in delivering a broad conversion optimisation programme, carrying out the following tasks:
- Help establish A/B and multivariate testing process.
- Identify areas of the websites which are underperforming and make recommendations for test plans.
- Establish a web analytics forum with key commercial stakeholders from across the business to encourage take up of analytics tools and also to better understand business drivers.
- Undertake website behaviour and customer experience analysis, building customer segments
- Contribute data-driven rationales to define changes to our websites.
The successful Web Analyst will have demonstrable experience working within an e-commerce environment, with knowledge of Google Analytics (desirable) or other clickstream analysis tools such as SiteCatalyst, WebTrends and Coremetrics etc.
In addition, the Web Analyst will be a high level user of MS Excel and have experience in various web analysis methodologies including testing (A/B / MVT), competition analysis, surveys and market research. You will also be an excellent communicator, able to converse with all levels of stakeholders and end users.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic travel business and play an important role in the conversion of web sales across a number of leading luxury e-commerce websites.
In reward for you web analysis and conversion optimisation skills, as well as contribution as an enthusiastic and well humoured team player, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £30,000, 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, and above all, the long term opportunity to grow your skills and career within an exciting industry.
Keywords: Travel, E-Commerce, Web Analyst, Conversion Optimisation, A/B Testing, MVT Testing, Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, Corementrics, Tealeaf, MS Excel, Web Analytics, Crawley, West Sussex, Gatwick, eCommerce
This is a permanent vacancy