|Job Ref:||204582154||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000/annum 18% pension||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:00|
A leading digital services provider are looking for a Graduate Developer with strong front-end development skills to build responsive software solutions within a cloud environment. You will be involved with the design and development of multiple web applications as well as testing and integrating into the user interface|
Key Skills include:
* Awareness of related technologies and frameworks particularly AngularJS, NodeJS, Gruntand Bower.
* Awareness of distributed source codemanagement tools such as Git or Mercurial
* An understanding of what RESTful web services are.
* Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical teams
* Knowledge of Java, and an awareness of related technologies and frameworks
* Knowledge of search and index technologies such as elastic
* Knowledge of web server software such as Apache Tomcat
* Knowledge of relational database management systems such as MySQL
This is a great opportunity for a Computing graduate to expand their development skills and acquire valuable commercial experience.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business