|Job Ref:||204581908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Monmouthshire||City:||Newport||Address:||Post Code:||GL13||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:00|
Senior Test Engineer|
Newport - Commutable from Cwmbran, Cardiff, Bristol
Competitive Salary plus Attractive Benefits Package
Are you an experienced Test Engineer within Automation? Are you looking to progress your career? Would you like to work with one of the strongest tech companies in South Wales?
Our client is a true market leader in digital security and media solutions who is well known for investment in technology and their quest for innovation. You will be working for a company who are striving to become the number one company in their field. Employing over 3000 people worldwide and with a Billion dollar turnover, this truly is one of Wales' most exciting and forward thinking companies.
Due to continually business growth our client are looking to expand and require a Senior Test Engineer to join them and help grow their test framework.
* Review current Testing structure and advise on ways to improve through Automation
* Maintain Test Scripts and processes
* Evaluate existing testing tools, find cost effective ways of improving
* Work within Agile environment assisting Research & Development teams
* Maintain and configure development and test environments
* Liaise with other engineering teams on efficient defect resolution
* Report on statistics for the Scrum Teams and Management
* Proven commercial work experience and exposure in development and test environments
* Experience of media application testing for either Android, iOS, Mac or PC.
* Experience of scripting
* Hands on experience and comfort in using one of the following development languages: Java, C++ or Python.
* Hands on experience in using automation and continuous integration tools
* Knowledge and experience of development and test management tools
* Experience of Agile and Bug management tools
* An understanding Object Orientated Programming methodologies.
* Experience of Fitness automation framework.
* Hands on experience of web application development.
* Hands on experience of IDEs such as Visual Studio, XCode, Android Studio and Eclipse.
* Experience in automation of API testing.
* Deployment to: iOS App store, Chrome Store or Android Play Store.
* Some understanding of Media Streaming, headend services and DRM.
Benefits Package includes
* Competitive Salary
* Performance based bonus
* Twice annual salary reviews
* Private medical insurance and Healthshield
* Stakeholder pension (9% employer contribution)
* Childcare vouchers
* Flexible working hours (10-4 core with a 40 hour working week)
* 33 days holidays