|Job Ref:||204581728||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£65000/annum 14k incentive+£400 per month car||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
Our client based in Reading is recruiting for a Field Services Consultant role with IT.|
* Provide post-sales technical expertise during the installation, implementation and maintenance of company products.
* Creates detailed design and implementation specifications for complex applications/systems prior to the solutions implementation.
* Will be involved in implementing solutions based on customer need/requirements.
* Ensures that client's needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification.
* Will provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
* May be required to build mini-applications based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
* May support pre-sales technical teams Account Executives with the assessment of a customers need to establish whether the requirements are achievable.
* Prepare detailed product specifications and plans for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
* Makes technical sales presentations and product demonstrations.
* May provide technical POC deployments defining scope, requirement & use cases.
* Provide support to the production of technical RFP/RFI/RFC responses and technically qualifying opportunities ased on Entrust Datacard Products.
Skills and Experience:
* Knowledge of Internet Security technology (e.g. PKI, Federation, SAML, SSO, Authentication and Access Management, 2nd Factor Auth, Fraud Detection, Smartcards / Tokens, WebServices).
* Previous experience in a pre and/or post sale position
* Evidence of experience in consulting or software development and integration
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must be willing and able to act independently, including working at home and alone on client sites.
* Must have a flexible approach to travel which although primarily within the UK is likely to include Europe, Scandinavia, the Middle East and Africa. Typically, travel may be required once or twice a month.
* Must have the ability to travel and work freely within Europe ideally without the need for additional travel Visas.
* Experience with a security or enterprise software company is desirable
* A strong technical background in Information Technology Security
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment