|Job Ref:||204581708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:28|
ShortList Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a SQL Developer / BI Developer who will be responsible for the development of a new reporting framework within the Finance team of a major Europe wide organisation.|
The purpose of the SQL Developer role is to manage, control and use data driven intelligence to drive Financial insight across key business operations. It will be the SQL Developers responsibility to monitor the SQL reporting structure, looking to optimize database performance through continuous improvement of queries and procedures.
Key requirements for the SQL Developer role:
* Development of queries, reports and procedures
* Automation of departmental processes
* SQL monitoring and performance optimisation
* Produce management reports, dashboards and scorecards.
* Plan and use the data effectively and efficiently to support business strategic objectives
* Own and ensure delivery of measurement and reporting.
* Definition of standard KPI's and management reports
* Analyse and interpret key data to identify efficiencies.
Essential Skills for the SQL Developer will include:
* Highly proficient with SQL Server
* Demonstrable commercial experience in a SQL BI environment
* At least 3 years experience with SSIS and SSRS
* Knowledge of SQL Scripts, Triggers and Stored Procedures,
The salary on offer for the SQL Developer / BI Developer is up to £35,000.
This SQL Developer role is based in Warrington and is commutable from the Wirral, Liverpool, Chester, Runcorn and Manchester.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis