|Job Ref:||204581444||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum + excellent company benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:28|
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing companies in the country that offer tailor-made cloud hosted solutions and managed IT services? are you a highly motivated individual? are you the best at what you do? then keep reading!|
you will be working within the Professional Services Team to develop, support and maintain the company and its clients' applications. Providing detailed technical documentation for work done you will also provide consultancy and support to 3rd party application developers and technical support and training to the relevant departments within the company.
• Able to work independently, demonstrating resourcefulness.
• To follow the companies, Practices and Procedures.
• Provide full documentation for all work undertaken.
• To attend and actively participate in, and contribute to, Infrastructure team meetings.
• To take ownership of diagnosing, solving and managing complex issues as allocated or within remit.
• Research new technologies as requested.
• Provide consultancy and support to other departments as requested.
• Design and deliver appropriate training interventions for other departments as required.
• Software development to the appropriate standards based on the design documentation and requirements specification.
• Write user / system documentation and design documentation from the requirement specifications
• To work co-cooperatively and effectively with other teams or groups developing existing or new projects.
• Provide regular on-going progress feedback to Team Leader / Manager and the monitoring and control of relevant internal systems.
• A high level of communications skills will be required to interact effectively in written or verbal form with customers, colleagues, suppliers and other 3rd parties on both the technical and nontechnical levels.
• Strong presentation skills will also be required to deliver effective training and development interventions to other staff.
• An ability to plan and manage your own workload to maximum affect.
• A co-operative style to work closely with other stakeholders during projects, support and installations
Knowledge & Skills
A practical understanding of Visual Studio and other tool sets, applicants should also be familiar with as many of the programming languages as possible from the list set out below:
• (url removed)
• (url removed)
Applicants must also have experience in the following:
• Front end user interface for client facing projects as well as for internal systems.
• Database technologies including:
• My SQL
Position may be based at either our Telford or Northampton.
Travel to other offices with the Group, Client or 3rd party locations will be required as the occasion arises, which may involve staying away from home overnight.
If you have the key skills and experience then send in your CV today