|Job Ref:||204581256||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£0 - £50000/annum healthcare, life insurance, flexible hou||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
Test Manager, up to £50,000, Newbury|
This fast growing and award winning software house is currently looking for an experienced Test Manager to join their rapidly growing development team.
As a Test Manager you will support testing for multiple projects, designing appropriate test strategies and providing SME and technical leadership for testing-related activities throughout the project life-cycle. The right Test Manager will act as mentor and coach, participate in team meetings, and create assets for reuse.
* Proactively interact with internal and external teams to provide project-specific guidance, mentoring training and support on Testing tools, deliverables and processes.
* To provide guidance, training and support on the Quality Centre (HP ALM) Tool to internal and external (vendor) teams globally.
* To quality control test management processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, ensuring compliance to all applicable rules and financial services regulations and identifying opportunities for improvement.
* To review Business Requirements and System Requirements documents to ensure that requirements are complete, consistent and testable.
* To ensure that appropriate testing strategies are followed that reduce operational risks and minimise development costs.
* To quality control processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, ensuring compliance with all applicable rules and regulations and identifying opportunities for improvement.
* To build and maintain a strong relationship with all the stakeholders.
* To ensure vendors follow the process procedures and use GMF tools for testing.
* To proactively create or amend quality assurance processes to benefit the projects/releases without compromising the quality delivered.
Qualifications and experience:
* Degree level educated or equivalent experience.
* ISTQB Certificate in Software testing or other equivalent certification on Testing [desirable but not essential].
* Availability to travel internationally for business purposes.
In return the successful Test Manager will benefit from a competitive salary of up to £50,000 as well as other perks including health care, life insurance and flexible working hours.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this Test Manager role, please apply NOW!
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you would like a confidential and informal chat regarding your career please call and speak with one of our consultants.
For more information and latest vacancies please visit us on our website at (url removed)