|Job Ref:||204581244||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
Up to £35,000 plus benefits
A strong SQL Developer with Access experience is required by a leading employer for an exciting position based in Blackburn. The successful candidate will design, develop and implement certain essential business systems and processes in this full life-cycle position.
A salary of up to £35,000 is available for the right candidate.
A successful market leading company who are seeking a strong SQL Developer to join their team.
- SQL Development
- Plan, develop and implement applications and systems
- Develop technical workflow processes
- Training and support for users on systems
- Full lifecycle application development experience
- Potential for the position to move to a .Net platform in the future
Up to £35k plus benefits
Please email your CV through to
SQL Developer / Database Developer / SQL / Access / .Net / Blackburn /Lancashire