|Job Ref:||204581216||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £100000/annum competitive||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
Technical Lead- London- Investment Management- 80-100k|
A leading London based Asset Management company who are looking for an experienced Technical Lead.
They are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial candidate who possess exceptional communication skills and is willing to collaborate and continue driving and shaping a very successful business.
The candidate must be technology agnostic rather than determined on using one specific tool for the job.
Synopsis of the role
* The Technical Lead is responsible for the design and development of technology solutions collaboratively with their scrum team and business stakeholders, championing and contributing to the development practices and standards where applicable
* The Technical Lead owns and is accountable for the overall technical direction of their respective technology platform in collaboration with the Head of Development and Senior technology team
* In addition the Technical Lead will be expected to perform a leading role in contributing to the patterns and practices of the broader group as appropriate, mentoring and guiding others and championing quality
Skills & Experience
* Strong database design, development and optimisation experience with an enterprise RDBMS, preferably SQL Server
* Proven track record in middle tier service design and development in one of but ideally both .NET (Preferred) and Java
* Track record in a technical leadership role within an Agile based working environment
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV to Thomas Chapman and we can look to discuss specifics