|Job Ref:||204581138||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rickmansworth||Address:||Post Code:||WD3||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:01|
We are looking for a bright, energetic Support Engineer to join an organisation with big growth plans! Based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire you will assist in supporting the organisations customers and ensuring you help in keeping their IT running smoothly and efficiently.|
The orgainsations success has stemmed from providing a high quality service so excellent technical skills coupled with excellent customer service skills are very important.
Due to continuing growth and the current vision, this will be an ideal role for someone with an entrepreneurial drive who will bring in fresh ideas and be able to implement them.
This role also offers future opportunity for share options too!
What's on offer:
* 20 days holiday (+8 bank holidays)
* Highly Desirable location
* Competitive Salary
* A role which you can make your own - with the ability to own shares in the future
What is needed from you;
* A good understanding of Windows Desktop and MAC Operating Systems
* Working knowledge of Windows Server including DHCP, DNS and Active Directory
* A good understanding of Office 365
* Networking/Firewall/Switch/Router knowledge
* Well presented
* Excellent customer service and customer facing skills
* A full UK driving license as you will be expected to travel
Whilst not essential, the following is highly desirable:
* Experience with SQL Server
* Knowledge of supporting; Finance products; CRM products; CCTV systems
* Experience of working in a similar environment - for an IT Services company or MSP.
As mentioned above, due to the nature of this role, you will be well presented and have excellent customer facing skills. You will have very superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us