|Job Ref:||204581106||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£0 - £60000/annum healthcare, life insurance||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
Software Project Manager, up to £60,000, Wiltshire|
We are looking for an experienced Software Project Manager to provide direction and commercial leadership within the Technology division based in our Wiltshire office. We are looking for an ambitious, innovative and results driven Software Project Manager with a proven track record. This position will appeal to a person looking for a dynamic role on a broad range of projects and who wishes to share best practices within our project management community.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
* Proven experience in the management of bespoke software development projects in a technical domain.
* Experience of managing concurrent projects and using different methodologies (e.g. waterfall, Agile etc.).
As well as a competitive salary of up to £60,000 for the role of Software Project Manager you will also benefit from health care, life insurance, pension and a fantastic working environment.
If you have the above skills and experience required for the Software Project Manager role please apply NOW!
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you would like a confidential and informal chat regarding your career please call and speak with one of our consultants.
For more information and latest vacancies please visit us on our website at (url removed)