|Job Ref:||204580990||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Excellent Benefits Package||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:01|
Role: Network and VOIP Team Leader - CCNA/ CCNA Voice/ CCNP|
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent
I am working with a very interesting organisation based in Coventry. They have an excellent opportunity for a Network and VOIP Team Leader to join their thriving business due to expansions within their IT Department.
The successful candidate will oversee multiple Network and VOIP projects ranging from large-scale multi-million complex systems to smaller adhoc projects.
The successful candidate will need to be both a hands-on technical & project management capacity - focussing on leading the analysis, design and development of communications as well as managing their key telephony projects. It could ideally suit a Network, VOIP engineer ready to step up into a lead/management role as well someone that is already in this capacity with technical capabilities.
This will involve leading a team of network and telephony, VOIP engineers and managing their daily duties so it is a really fantastic opportunity for a network engineer who is looking to take a step up into a lead role.
* Strong knowledge of networking communication and VoIP technologies and protocols
* Design and implementation of large Cisco VOIP networks
* You will need a minimum CCNA qualification in related areas such as: - CCNA routing and Switching and/or CCNA Voice and/or CCNA Collaboration
* Capable of leading staff in building Voice & Data Networks with Firewalls, VLANs etc.
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player
Desirable Skills - any of these would be a plus but not essential as training provided:
* CCNP Voice and/or CCNP Collaboration and/or CCIE - Please note Strong-hands on technical time-served experience would be taken in lieu of CCNP qualifications
* Project management
For further information and to receive a full role profile, please send in an up to date copy of your CV with your application or contact James Chau on (Apply online only) or
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy