|Job Ref:||204580862||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£80000 - £105000/annum pension, bonus and many more||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:01|
Your prime responsibility will be shaping and leading the technology architecture and strategic direction to ensure alignment with business strategy and objectives. |
You will need to ensure specification and design of information systems deliver fit for purpose outcomes.
You will be accountable for providing architecture, design assurance and approval for designs, including any vehicle waivers.
Will sponsor or as act delegated sponsor to the CTO on assigned CTO portfolio initiatives.
Experience and Skills required
- Building and maturing an architecture practice
- Experience of Insurance sector
- eCommerce and web based architectures including C2B and B2B web applications
- Application Development (e.g, Java, .NET, Oracle, Web Logic)
- Systems Integration (inc authentication and security with 3rd parties)
- Strong understanding of IAM principles and standards
Submit a copy of your CV for immediate review