|Job Ref:||204580684||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
Managing PCI QSA - Qualified Security Assessor - UK based - £70k - £80k|
An Information Security consultancy requires a senior PCI QSA to join their expanding team. This position is a leading QSA role for a global information security company that delivers a wide range of products and services. With offices in North America, Europe and Latin America, partners in 12 countries, 24x7 security operations centres (SOCs) and R&D laboratories in different continents. This company's customers consist of world-renowned enterprises and government agencies with countless success cases. Due to growth and success of projects, they are looking to add a senior level QSA to work on top level assignments as well as project, programme and people manage.
Typically for the QSA side of the role you will have the following skills / experience:
* Experience as a PCI QSA or PA-QSA or P2PE
* Have a deep understanding of the PCI and ISO marketplace and the published standards.
* Control functions within the PCI/ISO context
* Strong background within information security
* Experience of completing PCI Report of Compliance (ROC)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels
* Excellent written and documentation skills
Technical Responsibilities and Skills:
* Technical and enterprise problem / resolution skills
* A good level of experience of PCI DSS and/or information security experience (QSA / ISA preferable)
* Hold PCI QSA
In addition to this, the ideal candidate will also have some project management experience as well as being able to handle multiple assignments and company deliverables.
Salary for this position is flexible depending on experience but can be expected to be between £70k - £80k.
This is a remote based role within the UK.
Please apply with your CV to be considered