|Job Ref:||204580553||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Marlow||Address:||Post Code:||SL7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
Technical Business Systems Analyst|
Based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
We currently have a unique role for a Technical Business Systems Analyst to join a flourishing IT company, and take end to end technical ownership of the systems, data and reporting architecture that supports the companies Services Sales business through Sales, Implementation and Service Management.
The role sits in the Systems Team, where they are ultimately looking to improve the way in which existing data is structured, and systems used within the business. You will quickly develop an understanding of the existing environment down to data structure and system process level and, subsequently, will mature and evolve this design in line with the companies ever expanding business requirements.
* You will need to have a strong background in database, data and systems design and have a proven track record of delivering business changes of this nature.
* You must be able to engage non-technical business stakeholders by having the ability to illustrate and present the design principles and supporting rationale in simple terms and equally be able to produce quality low level solution design documentation for development teams.
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
* Previous demonstrable experience in a Technical Business Analyst / Data Systems Architect / Designer role
* Project experience with Relational Databases and System Flows
* Exceptional attention to detail and technical understanding of systems development
* Proven track record of complex system analysis and solution design
* Experience of working with product, pricing, contract and billing data / systems
* Strong UML skills or similar and full grasp of all concepts associated to RDBMS
* At ease chairing / running workshop sessions
Our client only hire brilliant, positive, passionate people and make every effort to keep them that way by offering endless opportunity for progression, development, training and ensuring that they recognise and reward hard work. You can be assured you'll be working with a fantastic team, managers who nurture and support (but also let you get on with your job) and a leadership team that genuinely values your contribution.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please submit your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy