|Job Ref:||204580413||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:00|
Service Operations Analyst|
Permanent - with competitive salary package
Based close to High Wycombe
We have an opportunity to work for a leading IT client on a permanent basis within their network operations centre as one of their Service Operations Analysts. This is a shift based role, working 4 days on, 4 nights off, and you'll be providing Change, Incident and Problem Management, along with acting as a customer escalation point.
You'll be working in a vibrant team, with a great work-ethic, so you will also work with the shift members to help prioritise their workload to achieve contracted SLA's, ensure good ticket management, and excellent levels of customer service are provided.
You'll need to be a team player with strong analytical skills, a penchant for ITIL implementation and administrative tasks with a desire to work across all aspects of I.T. systems, infrastructure and processes. The following skills are essential:
* Previous experience of working within an Operations facility, ensuring tickets are managed accordingly, and SLA's are met.
* Good understanding of ITIL processes
* Very good telephone manner
* Logical approach with ability to multi-task
* Excellent customer service skills
Necessary Skills, experience and qualifications:
* At least three years of IT industry experience, preferably within a Managed Services environment.
* Experience of Major Incident, Change and/or Problem Management.
* Broad understanding of IT technologies (Networking/Platform/Storage)
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy