|Job Ref:||204580395||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:00|
Software Test Manager|
A busy software provider who offer a range of solutions are looking for a Software Test Manager to join them at an exciting time in the company's development.
The successful Software Test Manager or Test Lead will have some experience of managing personnel and creating test strategies.
The Software Test Manager will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of test teams within an agile (preferably Scrum) environment.
* Experience of creating test strategy and procedures.
* Evaluation and selection of appropriate tool sets experience.
* Previous experience of working in a collaborative environment and team building skills.
* Proven experience of evaluating and implementing best practise standards.
* Testing experience within Automation, Performance and Security, preferably in an agile environment.
The responsibilities of the Test Manager will include:
* Giving on the company's agile testing environment, including input towards the strategic vision and annual resource planning.
* To oversee the recruitment and professional development of the test engineering team members.
* Taking ownership of the agile testing processes.
* Constantly driving best practises across the business.
This is a great opportunity for a Test Manager to have significant impact within a company entering an exciting new phase of their evolution.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv