|Job Ref:||204580193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
Group Technical Consultant - Leeds - £35-40k|
The Larson Group is currently recruiting a Group Technical Consultant for a fast-growing Managed Service Provider based in Leeds.
Our client is a leading provider of technology services and solutions to SME, corporate and public sectors. Their technology is designed to match customer strategy: cloud, hybrid, on-premise, mobile from DataCentre to Device - all tailored to customer need.
This is an opportunity to join a successful company at the right time, ahead of further growth, and be instrumental in developing and guiding technical excellence.
Responsibilities for the role will include the following:
* Manage pre-sales engagements proactively to benefit customers and Sales effort.
* Design and specify technical solutions accurately, in liaison with sales and customers.
* Create accurate and compelling technical solutions with full specifications and supporting materials for quotations, bids and proposals.
* Document all configurations and information relevant to customers, sites and Group, stored as per Procedures.
* Organising, leading and orchestrating review of current technical solutions and development of new and enhanced solutions.
* Organising regular over training sessions for sales personnel, measuring results;
* Regular reporting, as identified.
* Personal Development - maintain and extend personal expertise in specific areas relevant to the requirements of the role.
* Uphold and implement Group policies and procedures in all work activities.
* Provide feedback to the Group on all perceived risks, issues and potential improvements.
To be considered for the role you must have:
* Solid experience in Technical Engineering;
* Experience in service and/or project delivery;
* Experience with Datacentre Technologies and Cloud Services;
* Extensive Server (Windows, Exchange, SQL etc), storage and end-point technologies experience.
* Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
* Experience with Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services and Citrix
* Experience with Support services for virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
Candidates with the following will have an advantage:
* MCITP to MCSE technical experience of Server/Storage/Host architecture, design, deployment, troubleshooting of ICT platforms on premise and cloud.
* CCNA to CCIE network experience of routing, switching, security, wireless, and voice.
* Commercial experience; analysis, design, report-writing and communication
* Excellent salary;
* Leading bonus plan and/or profit share;
* Full benefits package including personal development plan;
* Funded training and accreditation;
* Fantastic work environment.
For more information, please contact Jamie MacMillan on (Apply online only)
Keywords - Pre-sales Consultant / Presales / Technical Consultant / 3rd Line Support / 3rd Line Engineer / Senior Engineer / Senior Support Engineer
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number 06110626. Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is (Apply online only) 57. Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business