|Job Ref:||204580174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£22000 - £23000/annum +excellent benefits||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:00|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a IT Technician|
The successful IT Technician will be responsible for looking after a large user base and supporting applications used across operation. This role requires someone enthusiastic and with a willingness to learn.
Key responsibilities for the IT Technician:
- Providing great support and service from 2nd line.
- Dealing with 3rd parties to help trouble support applications and come up with an appropriate
- Be involved in projects and create new ideas for improvement of operations
Key Skills & experience for the IT Technician:
- Proficient in installation and testing of application support
- Knowledge in Infrastructure would be advantageous
- Familiar with scripting languages such as VBScript or PowerShell.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is currently growing on a global basis. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Ryan Tansley on (Apply online only) or simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only